pages

Image Map

Jun 27, 2015

8 glasses a day keeps the doctor away

We all have heard, "You need to drink at least 8 glasses of water!!" Almost many of us have neglect this because 
a) It can be hectic and tiring 
b) Too much will lead to lots of urine
c) We don't think about health benefits 

So, let's change our bad habits of not drinking enough. Girls like us must need water for so many reasons. I guaranteed that you'll feel stronger, better, and happier. Here are some benefits and tips to be hydrated:


Pros: 
-Easy to lose weight 
-Healthy hair/skin
-Ridding body toxins
-Reduce risk of cancer 
-Boost energy 
-Prevent constipation
-Healthy heart 


Tips: 
1) Detox water/tea 

So, I've been stressing this out almost everywhere and who doesn't love flavored water? There are tons of recipes to create your own detox water. It's real simple! My go-to favorite is adding slice strawberries and lemon with a bit of spearmint leaves. And if you wanna try something soothing, drink detox tea. Lots of young women have drink detox tea everywhere they go. They flush out the toxins, improve circulatory, promote happiness, and increase chances of weight loss. Seriously, my favorite fashionista have at least tried detox tea. Most of the ones I've seen were Fruitteatox, Skinnytea, and Yourtea. Try it. You might like it as well. 

2) Fruits

Nobody likes to repeatedly drink water especially when we need those 8 glasses. Fruits are packed with vital nutrients and consist of 80% of water. That's really enough to help you get to 8 glasses a day. Fruits like watermelon and strawberries have 92% of water so better results comes from these fruits. Plus, spice up these fruits by blending into a smoothie, freeze them to popsicles, or throwing them into good old water like I said before. Not only are they tasty, but they benefit skin, hair, and overall mood. 

3) Hydrating face mask 

Let's talk about brightening your complexion. Of course intaking fluids do increase healthy performance, but let's not forget about our beautiful skin. It's important to treat the skin with lots of love. And staying hydrated is one thing. Start by using hydrating face masks as they reduce pimples, brighten/firm the skin, has anti-aging properties, and prevent dryness. There are some amazing ones out there, but if you're low on a budget then opt for diy facial masks. The more natural, the better. And the more chemicals, the worse. It's recommended that using a hydrating every 2 weeks. Trust me, your skin will thank you. 

4) Bathing in water 

Taking a shower or bath have some benefits of improving hair growth/shine, beautiful complexion, and relieve stress. After a long day, soaking in nice warm water eases the nerves. Toss in a bath bomb and add some peaceful music. I've also seen some people try a mud bath at home and why not? Nobody is in the bathtub so be bold. Mud baths are great to promote your skin. If you're more of a shower person then don't worry, there's still hope. Cooling water is beneficial to lock in pores and hair follicles. This will increase shine and brighten the skin. 

It's amazing how water is such an important element. Without it, you could risk serious consequences. Needless to say, stay hydrated as much as you can because water is zero in calories and has no cost. 

See ya next time! Ciao ^__^
Rate and Comment 

10 comments:

  1. I drink a lot of water, but I still don't think I get enough daily. However, I do notice improvements in the way I feel and actually crave water the more I drink it. The only fluids I drink are water and almond milk and tea, so I think I'm doing pretty well. It's nice to hear all the benefits :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good post! I think it's definitely important to keep hydrated and this can include.. tea and flavoured water. It's important that this is highlighted as many think it's just plain water that you need to consume. Great post! xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so important since I think way too many people don't understand how important drinking a lot of water is for your health!
    I drink a lot of water but a disadvantage of this (which probably isn't really a disadvantage) is that whenever I don't have the chance to drink as much on some days I will get really bad headaches quite quickly..
    Nevertheless I loved this post! <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response. And I also agree with you!! Plus your blog is super chic

      Delete
  4. Oh, I agree and fortunately I think I drink enough. I would love to follow you but unfortunately I can't see here any follower button ...
    xx Rena
    International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about that. Actually another way to follow me is by going to your reading list and click on add in your blogger account/dashboard. Then you need to put in the url of the blog and voila. I'm trying my best to include the follower button on my blog but there has been some error issues so I'm trying to get that fix. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I totally agree, these are all definitely must haves
    Have a great day gem!
    MUCH LOVE KAREN
    (STYLESMORGASBORD) [BLOGLOVIN])

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been on my todo list for some time now. Staying hydrated is so important! Thanks for reminding me :)

    Thanks for following! I followed back <3

    Xoxo

    Lovemeheartyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...