I took some research on the Liebster Awards since I believed that this must be an official tag. To my surprise, this is a great way for bloggers to be recognized and discover new ones. Plus, this can be a nice gesture to boost your popularity for any promotions. "Liebster" in German means kindness, dearest, sweetheart, nice, lovely, valued, etc.
The Nominee must answer 11 questions that their nominators have chosen. At the same time, they must give 11 facts about themselves. Once completed, the nominee then choose 11 bloggers and giving them 11 questions they must answer. Basically like a chain letter.
My eleven Q&A:
1) How did you get to start blogging?
Personally, I was inspired by youtubers and other bloggers because they had a voice to reach out to people. This gave me the idea to inspire people and create my own circle of friends who only knew about the posts I make since they're pretty personal. So I decided to give it a try and it was a wonderful feeling because people comment positive things that they learn from my posts. I have to thank my bullies for pushing me to become an inspirational figure for all young girls to feel good about themselves since I've learn the hard way of growing up in misery.
2) If you could live in a book, TV show, or movie - which would it be?
I would love to be in Paper Towns! I saw this movie in the summer recently and I was so shocked by the extraordinary mysteries that Q went through. I want to experience something like this, so Paper Town has to be something I would love to be in.
3) What was the best compliment you've ever received?
This is a hard one because there's too many, but I guess I'll just combine it into a single compliment. It was mainly when people had told me that, "I was very positive." Every Time I hear someone say this to me, I have more self confidence and a boost of perseverance to inspire and help people.
4) What cheers you up?
Watching videos, reading manga, and playing with my sis cat. Three things to cure myself from moody days.
5) Who is your hero?
My hero or I should say role-model, would be Modern Gypsy. I love her sense of fashion and she expresses herself with a variety of color and a touch of streetwear.
6) What are you afraid of?
Definitely, vaccination or any needles that deal with medical. I'm dead scare of them and still have ever since I was a young girl. I wish I could let go of this fear, but it's too strong to let go.
7) What is you favorite thing to spend money on?
Clothes! I always need new outfits every single day. I try my best to save up my money, but whenever I see a nice piece, I must buy it. The struggle is so real!
8) Is the glass half full or half empty?
I literally took 20 min thinking about this and I thought it was a trick question. But I would say half empty because you could never be satisfied with a half empty glass.
9) What you prefer to be smart or happy and why?
I would prefer happiness or intelligence because you can be the smartest person in the world, but still feel empty. Happiness is the cure from depression. Plus, you have to learn to be happy. Learning is the key to success so don't think you know it unless you actually learn it.
10) What has been your best moment so far?
Geez I guess the best moment I've had was when my middle school friends and I went to the fair and enjoy our reunion after we started high school. I wish I could go back and relive the last moment we had together.
11) Why are you so amazing? :3
Aww thank you! And I can't consider myself THAT amazing. But I guess being able to connect with people emotionally has been my favorite points. Doing something you love makes you feel amazing so do that.
Eleven facts about me:
1) I'm a very seclusive introvert.
2) I'm a huge fan of manga and anime that I try to act like I'm in one.
3) I'm so in love with cats especially my sis cat.
4) I've been 4'11 since I was 12 yrs old.
5) I love the color pink and black.
6) I know how to hand sew.
7) I would like to learn how to dance and play the piano.
8) My favorite disney princess would be Aurora.
9) I really hate coconut or anything with coconut.
10) I love supernatural things.
11) I'm a creative person than a logical one.
My eleven nominees:
Every Cactus Has a Flower
Eleven Questions you must answer:
1) What was your favorite childhood toy?
2) Where in the world would you like to travel?
3) What would your inspirational motto say?
4) How would you define the word, "Beauty?"
5) If you could have one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6) What is your 3 favorite holidays?
7) Do you prefer giving love or receiving love? And why?
8) How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
9) What super powers would you want?
10) When is your bday?
11) Where do you find your inspiration?
That's it! Thank you for reading and a big shoutout to Michelle for nominating me. Even if you weren't a nominee, you can always take part of this. Sharing is caring! Take care!
See ya next time! Ciao ^__^
Rate and Comment